Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Welcome to my blog! I'm super excited about sharing this amazing, crazy, sometimes-difficult, lovely life with you!

Just a bit about me...I'm Mandie. I'm a dreamer. I like big visions and colorful hair (current color is lavender) and warm kittens that pounce all over and make big messes. I like the color purple, and I LOVE Texas, my family, and my church.

Life is hard, and it's messy, and I'm learning to be okay with coloring outside of the lines. Will you come and join me? I'm hoping to get some interesting content up and running soon. I would appreciate a follow! I have lots to share with you, and I hope you'll share with me, too. C'mon in!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can’t wait to follow along this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete

And just like that, the holidays are gone. Forgive my pithy trifles for the time being, but I must take a moment before I move on. I tho...